AIR QUALITY SERVICES
We provide Indoor Air Quality Services in Orlando with PCO Air Purifiers—our 6-stage Air Disinfectors. Contact us today for a FREE INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ) TEST.
Purify • Sterilize • Protect without using Ozone • Chemical Free
6 Stages of Filtration PCO Air Purifiers
- Pre-Filter, blocks large particles (e.g., hair, lint)
- HEPA, filters 99.9% of PM10 (e.g., mold, dust, pollen, large bacteria) and PM2.5 (e.g. small bacteria, SARS-CoV-2, other viruses.
- Activated Carbon Filter for VOCs
- Photocatalyst Filter combines with UV Light, which degrades formaldehyde and other pollutants, gases, VOCs
- UVC Disinfection Light to effectively kill common bacteria and viruses that passed the HEPA Filter
- Anion Generator, removes harmful substances created by electromagnetic waves by neutralizing and removing positive ions – plus humidity control
For the technical documentation and product certifications:
caWhat Are Your PM readings?
White Coat (IAQ) Indoor Air Quality Services include PCO Air Purifiers with a highly effective 6-Step filtration process that includes UVC disinfection to remove dangerous air-borne pathogens.
Our PCO Air Purifiers remove fine particulate matter in the 2.5 PM range. Fine particles in this range pose the greatest health risk (which is where the recent COVID-19 virus predominately measures). These fine particles penetrate into the lungs and bloodstream and can cause serious health problems.
Improving the quality of the air we breathe can have a profound effect on our health and wellbeing. As we continue to envision what the “new normal” is like, it is imperative to consider the impact that indoor air quality (IAQ) has on one’s health and productive environments.
Viruses and bacteria (PM2.5)
Dust, pollen, smoke, mold, chemicals (PM10 & 2.5)
VOCs, Formaldehyde, Gases, etc.
Mold, Humidity, Poor Ventilation, Electronic pollution
LET’S CLEAR THE AIR!
The White Coat PCO Air Purifier—a breakdown of the inside and features.
Indoor air quality are critical for your health and well being. Our PCO Air Purifiers capture and remove dangerous pathogens from indoor air through 6 stages of air filtration because You Are What You Breathe™.
Air Disinfector Features
- Internal Air Meter constantly measuring and adjusting fan filtration as needed automatically.
- Digital reading cycles through current Temperature C°, PM2.5 and Humidity values.
- Broadcasts negative ions (Anion Generator) before the air gets filtered though the other 5 stages of disinfection: Pre-filter, HEPA, Activated Carbon, Photocatalyst, UV Light.
- Fan control, Timer settings, Auto mode, Silent mode, Reset for Dark mode.
BENEFITS OF WALL-MOUNTED DISINFECTORS
We offer two types of air disinfectors–Wall-mounted and Standalone. Following are the benefits of wall-mounted air purifiers:
A wall-mounted unit has a great benefit for children, the elderly and pets. It is off the floor and out of their reach. This eliminates the danger of it toppling or tripping over it and possibly causing injury. Additionally, the children will not be tempted to fiddle with the controls and impact the unit’s performance.
They keep smaller workspaces organized and free of clutter while enjoying the benefits of cleaner air.
Navigating through this pandemic has taught us the critical need to place a higher priority on indoor air quality in our workplaces and in our schools. We have been reminded about the effects air quality has on our health and wellbeing.
Implementing indoor air quality services and solutions will help keep our employees, students and families safe from COVID-19, the flu, bacteria and other airborne pathogens.
Subscribe for News Updates