6 Stage Air Cleaners
- Pre-Filter, blocks large particles such as hair, lint.
- HEPA, filters 99.9% of PM10, which includes dust, pollen, mold and large bacteria. Our 6-stage filtering is highly effective at removing PM2.5 (e.g., small bacteria, Coronavirus). These small particles penetrate the lungs and can cause serious health problems.
- Activated Carbon Filter for absorption of VOCs.
- Photocatalyst Filter combines with UV Light to degrade formaldehyde, gases and other dangerous pathogens.
- UVGI to deactivate bacteria and viruses that passed the HEPA Filter
- Anion Generator, removes pathogens created by electromagnetic waves neutralizing and removing positive ions and humidity control
Powerful and Reliable
What are your Particulate Matter (PM) levels?
Our Indoor Air Quality Services include Air Cleaners with a powerful 6-Stage air cleaning process, which includes UVGI to deactivate dangerous air-borne pathogens.
Our Air Cleaners measure and remove fine particulate matter in the 2.5 PM range. These fine particles pose the greatest health risk (which is where SARS-CoV-2 predominately measures). They can get deep into the lungs and bloodstream and adversely affect your health.
This pandemic has taught us that the quality of the air we breathe has a profound effect on our health and wellbeing. As we move forward into our post-pandemic lives, it is imperative to consider the impact that indoor air quality (IAQ) has on our health and productive environments.
Air Cleaners Orlando area: contact us for a COMPLIMENTARY Indoor Air Quality reading to see what improvements can be made with your Indoor Air Quality.
Viruses and bacteria (PM2.5)
Dust, pollen, smoke, mold, chemicals (PM10 & 2.5)
VOCs, Formaldehyde, Gases, etc.
Mold, Humidity, Poor Ventilation, Electronic pollution
WALL-MOUNTED AIR CLEANERS - BENEFITS
White Coat offer’s both wall-mounted and standalone air cleaners. Wall-mounted air purifiers have several advantages:
Children, the elderly and pets benefit greatly from wall mounted air cleaners. Why? When mounted on the wall, air cleaners are out of their reach and off the floor. Parents and care givers do not have to worry about the danger of it toppling or tripping over it and possibly causing injury. Additionally, the children will be unable to adjust the controls and alter the settings on the units.
Wall-mounted air cleaners are ideal for offices and rooms with limited space. This will help keep smaller workspaces organized and free of clutter while enjoying the benefits of cleaner air. Because it is mounted to the wall, it doesn’t take up precious floor space and overcrowd the room.
Navigating through this unusual time in history has taught us the critical need to place a higher priority on indoor air quality where we work and in our education facilities. We have been reminded about the profound effects air quality has on our health and wellbeing.
Implementing indoor air quality services and solutions with highly effective Air Cleaners will help keep our employees, students and families safe from COVID-19, the flu, bacteria and other airborne pathogens and new variants of the Coronavirus.
Implementing air filtration systems are recommended by the CDC, scientist, epidemiologist in order to remain safe from airborne pathogens and new variants moving forward.
Cleanest Air in US? Our goal is to get your IAQ readings as close as possible to the purest natural air.
Watch the video for recent readings in Molas Pass, Colorado – some of the cleanest air in the country – elevation 10,912 feet in the San Juan Mountains.
Clean air and indoor air quality are critical for your health and well being. White Coat Air Disinfectors remove dangerous pathogens from indoor air through 6 stages of air disinfecting because You Are What You Breathe™.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU BREATHE™
Air Filtration features of the Air Disinfector
- Air Meter constantly measuring and adjusting fan filtration as needed automatically.
- Digital reading cycles through current Temperature C°, PM2.5 and Humidity values.
- The Anion Generator broadcasts negative ions before the air gets filtered though the other 5 stages of disinfection: Pre-filter, HEPA, Activated Carbon, Photocatalyst, UV Light.
- Fan control, Timer settings, Auto mode, Silent mode, Reset for Dark mode.
MONTHLY Air to Surface Disinfection Prescription
Professional Air to Surface Disinfection
White Coat’s Fogging Disinfection Service to clean the slate of your environment PLUS with our Air Disinfection and Indoor Air Quality Services in Orlando FL, you can ensure the cleanest air for your employees and clients. Pricing starts at $79/month. Contact us today to for a complimentary Indoor Air Quality Test. You are what you breathe™.
Subscribe for News Updates