6 Stage Air Filtration Systems
- Pre-Filter, effectively captures large particles (e.g., hair, lint)
- HEPA, filters PM10 (e.g., mold, dust, pollen, large bacteria) and PM2.5 (e.g. smaller bacteria, viruses like Coronavirus and new variants)
- Activated Carbon Filter for absorption of volatile organic compounds, including radon
- Photocatalyst Filter combines with UVC light, and breaks down formaldehyde, gases, VOCs and pollutants
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) kills viruses and bacteria that passed through the HEPA Filter
- Anion Generator, removes harmful substances created by EM waves by neutralizing and removing positive ions. Humidity control.
What are your PM readings?
Our Air Filtration Systems include Air Purifiers with a highly efficient 6-Step air filtration process with UVGI disinfection to remove dangerous airborne pathogens.
The White Coat Air Purifiers measure and filter fine particulate matter in the 2.5 PM range. Particle matter in this range (2.5 PM) pose the greatest health risk (which is where SARS-CoV-2 and new variants predominately measure). These fine particles can penetrate and the bloodstream and cause serious health problems.
Pandemic or no pandemic, improving the quality of the air we breathe and the cleanliness of our surfaces have a profound effect on our health and wellbeing. Now as we continue to envision the future, it is imperative to consider the impact that indoor air quality (IAQ) has on one’s health and productive environments.
Contact us for a FREE Indoor Air Quality reading to see what improvements can be made with Indoor Air Quality Services.
Viruses and bacteria (PM2.5)
Dust, pollen, smoke, mold, chemicals (PM10 & 2.5)
VOCs, Formaldehyde, Gases, etc.
Mold, Humidity, Poor Ventilation, Electronic pollution
ADVANTAGES OF WALL-MOUNTED AIR PURIFIERS
We offer Wall-mounted and Standalone Air Purifiers.
Following are the advantages of wall-mounted air purifiers:
A wall mounted unit has a great benefit for children, the elderly, disabled and pets. The air purifiers are off the floor and out of their reach. This eliminates the danger of it toppling, and tripping over it and causing possible injury. Additionally, if the units are wall-mounted children will not be tempted to fiddle with the air purifier controls and impact the unit’s performance.
Wall-mounted air cleaners are ideal for smaller rooms and offices. Because it is mounted to the wall, it doesn’t take up precious floor space and overcrowd the space. This will help keep smaller workspaces organized and free of clutter while enjoying the benefits of cleaner air.
AIR FILTRATION SYSTEMS ORLANDO AND HIGHER PRIORITIES
Navigating through this pandemic has taught us the critical need to place a higher priority on indoor air quality in our workplaces and in our schools. We have been reminded about the effects air quality has on our health and wellbeing.
Implementing indoor air filtration services and solutions will keep our families, employees, students and staff safe from COVID-19, the flu, bacteria and other airborne pathogens.
Our Air Filtration Systems are available in Orlando and throughout the U.S. The Center for Disease Control (CDC), epidemiologist, doctors and scientists strongly advise implementing air filtration systems in order to remain healthy and keep our air safe from airborne pathogens.
Cleanest Air in US? Our goal is to get your Indoor Air as close as possible to the cleanest outdoor air.
Watch the video for air quality readings in Molas Pass, Colorado – some of the cleanest air in the country – elevation 10,912 feet in the San Juan Mountains.
Clean air is essential for your health and well being. White Coat Air Purifiers remove airborne pathogens from indoor air through six stages of air purification because You Are What You Breathe™.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU BREATHE™
Air Disinfector Special Features
- Internal Air Meter continuously measures and adjusts fan filtration automatically.
- Digital reading cycles through current Temperature C°, PM2.5 and Humidity values.
- Broadcasts negative ions (Anion Generator) before the air gets filtered though the other 5 stages of cleaning: Pre-filter, HEPA, Activated Carbon, Photocatalyst, UV Light.
- Fan control, Timer settings, Auto mode, Silent mode, Reset for Dark mode.
MONTHLY Surface-to-Air Disinfection Service
Indoor Professional Surface to Air Disinfection
With White Coat’s Surface Fogging Disinfection Service to clean the slate of your environment PLUS with our Air Disinfection and Indoor Air Quality Services in Orlando FL, you can ensure the cleanest air for your employees and clients. Pricing starts at $79/month. Contact us today to for a complimentary Indoor Air Quality Test. You are what you breathe™.
Subscribe for News Updates