Breathing in dirty air is not good for anyone. Adults experience weakened immune systems and allergies, while children experience developmental delays and respiratory issues, among other issues. While all of us want clean, fresh air to breathe, many of us find that our work or school does not provide this for us, and we are forced to breathe in polluted air every day.
Many schools, especially those with limited budgets, do not offer air purification services for their students. Aside from unhealthy air quality in your classroom or workplace, the lack of great indoor air quality can also make you feel claustrophobic and uncomfortable. If you want cleaner indoor air, it is necessary to choose a method of cleaning the air which will improve your health while not taking too much away from your comfort level or budget.
If you’re a non-public school, you might have heard that the Florida Emergency Assistance to Non-Public Schools Grant Program (EANS) can reimburse you for money spent on services and supplies related to COVID-19. And if you’re wondering what that means for your school, we’ve got good news! Portable air purification devices are specifically mentioned as being covered by EANS.
We know that you’re looking for ways to keep your students and staff healthy. Our company provides specialized services targeted towards reducing indoor air pollution and improving health. Here are just a few of the benefits when you consider installing air purifiers at your school:
- We help you create an effective plan to reduce indoor air pollution in your classroom that actually works.
- An air purifier can help improve energy efficiency by removing pollutants that cause excess wear and tear on equipment and appliances in your building’s ventilation system.
- Reduced respiratory symptoms (coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Decreased absenteeism due to respiratory problems
When it comes to school building design, there are many things that can be done to improve air quality for students with respiratory issues. One of the easiest ways to do this is by installing an air purifier system.
We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to learn in a healthy environment, and that’s why we created our White Coat Air Disinfector. Our systems are designed to remove harmful particles from the air, so you can breathe easier and focus on what matters most: your students’ education.
Your health is our top priority. That’s why we have developed the White Coat Air Disinfectors, a revolutionary new product that removes dangerous pathogens from indoor air through 6 stages of air disinfecting. White Coat Air Disinfector is an excellent option for schools, as it provides a safe and effective way to combat airborne pathogens in classrooms.
- White Coat Air Disinfector is highly effective at killing airborne pathogens that can be dangerous to children’s health, such as MRSA and Staphylococcus.
- It can be used in any classroom setting, including those with poor ventilation or those that are overcrowded.
- White Coat Air Disinfector has no harmful effects on children’s health or learning ability.
All parents want their children to be studying in a safe, hygienic environment where each student gets the maximum exposure to be successful in his/her educational journey. If you wish to secure your student’s future through quality education, then it is recommended that you get an air purifier installed on the school premises.
If you wish to inquire about our air purifier systems, you can chat with our representatives by calling us at 321.795.9800 or booking an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!