White Coat Disinfecting and Superior Floor Services, Inc. (“White Coat Disinfecting” or “we,” “our” or “us”) takes the privacy and security of your Personal Information very seriously.
WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. WE ALSO DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR THEM TO USE FOR THEIR OWN MARKETING PURPOSES.
- through this website and any other websites owned or controlled by White Coat Disinfecting (“Websites”);
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”);
- when you use, purchase, obtain or consider our pest, wildlife, termite, bed bug, or mosquito control services (“Services”);
- when you communicate with us in any way including by calling or emailing our customer service department, connecting with us on social media, posting to our social media pages, tagging us in your social media posts, create an on-line customer account, or contact us through your customer portal account (collectively, “Communications”); and
- when you respond to our advertisements or participate in surveys or participate in our contests or promotions, or subscribe to our newsletter (“Participation Opportunities”).
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
“Personal Information” means data that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information through various Activities and Interactions. In conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect Personal Information. We also collect Personal Information when you use, visit or participate in the Activities and Interactions. Such information may include, without limitation: your first, middle and last name; home and mailing addresses; email addresses; telephone numbers; credit or debit card number or other payment method; billing information; and other types of Personal Information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you.
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways:
- 2.1. Activities and Interactions
We collect Personal Information at various places and through various mechanisms when you use, visit, or participate in the Activities and Interactions. This may include, for example, when you: transact business with us; use, purchase, obtain or consider our Services; request information or materials from us; enter promotions, sweepstakes or contests offered by us; register on the customer portal; make payments to us for our Services; communicate with us in any way about questions or other matters, connect with us on social media, post to our social media pages or tag us in your social media posts; visit the Websites; use the Apps; respond to our advertisements; or subscribe to our newsletter.
- 2.2. Customer Care Centers
We collect Personal Information when you communicate with us in any way including by email, fax or via online chat services or when you contact customer service. These communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance and training.
- 2.3. Social Media
If you choose to participate in White Coat Disinfecting-sponsored social media activities or offerings, we may collect certain information from your social media account consistent with your settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friend list. We may also allow you to enter into contests to provide photos which you may share with your connections on social media for votes, shared offers or other promotions.
- 2.4.Franchise Opportunities
If you consider or apply for franchise or ownership opportunities, we may collect information about you in order to assess your suitability to become a franchisee or owner. We may combine the information you provide to us with information we obtain from third parties, such as credit reporting agencies and public records databases. We use this information to conduct due diligence on potential franchisees and owners.
- 2.5.Application for Employment
If you choose to apply online for employment with us, we collect personal information about you to assess your suitability for employment. When you apply for employment with us, we also collect additional Personal Information such as, without limitation: your maiden name; alias; marital status; date and place of birth; former home addresses; employment history; current and former employer names and addresses; state/governmental identification number; tax and withholding information; social security number; emergency contact information; and other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you.
- COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
“Other Information” is data that does not directly identify you (“Other Information”). Such information may include, without limitation, data and information that is: aggregated (that is, relates to a group of individuals) by us or a third party, not linked to personal information, the type of computer or device you use, the operating system you use (e.g., Microsoft Windows, Mac OS or Google Chrome), the type of browser you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari), your activities while visiting or using the Websites and the content you access or view, the time of your visit to or use of the Websites, and the pages you visit and the time spent on the pages.We collect Other Information in a variety of ways:
- 3.1. Your Browser or Device
We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and internet browser type you are using. We use this data to ensure that the Websites and Apps function properly, to calculate usage levels, to diagnose server problems and to administer the online Services.
- 3.2. Your Use of the Apps
We collect certain data when you download and use an App, such as App usage data, the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what data and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- 3.3. Collection Technology
- 3.4. Analytics Services
- 3.5. Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may interest you when you access and use the Websites or the Apps, other websites or apps or other online services (“Digital Advertising Providers”). To serve such advertisements, these companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). If you would like more information about this practice, and to learn about your choices in connection with it, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/. To opt out of the practice, you may download the AppChoices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
- 4.1. Disclosures to Third-Party Service Providers
We may provide your Personal Information and Other Information to third parties who perform work on our behalf or work with us including, without limitation, third-party service providers, agents, vendors, payment processors, consultants, and attorneys (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers may use your personal information to help us administer the Websites and Apps, our business or our Services, including, but not limited to, assistance in administering and processing payments and orders, maintaining databases, assisting with billing, providing credit, complying with governmental or quasi-governmental reporting, collection services, providing customer service, or communicating with you about offers, events, promotions, sweepstakes or surveys. We may also share your personal information with Service Providers to provide general functions on our behalf relating to the Services. Generally, our Service Providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and may not otherwise use or share your personal information, except as may be required by law.
- 4.2. Disclosures Under Special Circumstances
We may provide your Personal Information and Other Information in response to or to cooperate with law enforcement, government, quasi-governmental and public agency requests or reporting requirements; subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements; to respond to your requests for customer service or other information; to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to enforce our terms and conditions; or to protect our safety property or the safety and property of others. We also may provide information about you if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- 4.3. Major Transactions
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information, including, without limitation, personal information, to any of our affiliates or a third party or successor in the event of any reorganization, conversion, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our ownership interest, business or operations (including, without limitation, in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings).
- LINKING TO OTHER SITES
Our Websites may contain third-party links, include third-party integrations, or offer a co-branded or third-party-branded service (collectively, “Other Links and Sites”). Through these Other Links and Sites, you may be providing information (including Personal Information and Other Information) directly to the third party (which may include certain Service Providers), us, or both. Because these Other Links and Sites may not be hosted or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Other Links and Sites or the content provided thereon. Collection Technology also may be used by some of those Other Links and Sites. Therefore, the privacy policies with respect to these areas may differ from those applicable to our Websites and Apps and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of each of those Other Links and Sites.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store Personal Information and Other Information using reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards. Please be aware that the Websites, Apps, and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control. In addition, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet.
The Website is not designed to solicit information from individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have collected or stored personal information from an individual under age 16, we will remove his or her personal information from our files. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by following the instructions in any such email you receive from us. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
- UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, you may be able to review and request changes to your personal information on the Website or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTACT US
- PRIVACY RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- 12.1. Sale or Sharing of California Personal InformationWe do not, and will not, sell Personal Information to any third-party. We also do not, and will not, share any Personal Information with third-parties for third-parties’ marketing purposes.
- 12.2. California “Do Not Track” DisclosureWe do not collect or respond to Do Not Track signals and our Websites do not function differently based on any Do Not Track preferences that may be received. For more information on Do Not Track signals, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/
- 12.3. Notice of Collection of California Personal Information
We collect Personal Information when a California consumer uses, visits or participates in the Activities and Interactions. The following is a list of the categories of Personal Information that we collect and the business or commercial purposes for which each category may be used.
- 12.4. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information in the Past 12 Months
We do not and will not, sell Personal Information to third-parties. The below chart lists the categories of Personal information that we have collected about consumers, the categories of sources from which that information was collected, the business or commercial purposes for which the information was collected and the categories of third-parties with whom we shared the information. All information below is for the 12 months preceding the Last Updated date below.
- 12.5. Right to Know/Access Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold.
A consumer has the right to request that we disclose the following information to the consumer or his or her authorized agent:
(1) The categories of Personal Information that we have collected about that consumer;
(2) The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
(4) The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
(5) The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about that consumer.To submit a verifiable consumer request for this information, please click here, send us an email at email@example.com, or call us at 321-795-9800. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH REQUESTS CAN ONLY BE MADE VIA THESE METHODS; CONSUMERS WHO MAKE REQUESTS TO BRANCHES OR TECHNICIANS WILL BE REDIRECTED TO SUBMIT A NEW REQUEST USING ONE OF THESE APPROVED METHODS. When submitting such a request, please state that you are making a Right to Know request and provide the consumer’s full name, address, telephone number, email address, account number, date of last service, cost of last service, service address, and IP address(es). We will use that information to attempt to verify the consumer’s identity by comparing the information provided to the information collected and/or maintained by us.Authorized agents may also request this information on a consumer’s behalf. If you are an authorized agent making a Right to Know request on behalf of a consumer, then please state so in your request and provide both the information listed above concerning the consumer and your full name, address, telephone number and email address.
Within 10 days of our receipt of the request, we will provide a response that includes information about our process to verify the consumer’s identity and when the consumer or authorized agent should expect a further response, except in instances where we have already granted or denied a request. Please note that any information we ultimately provide in response, if any, will be limited to the 12 months preceding the receipt of the request.
- 12.6. Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
A consumer has the right to request that we delete any Personal Information about the consumer that we have collected or that we maintain. To submit a verifiable consumer request for deletion of information, please click here, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 321-795-9800. When submitting such a request, please state that you are making a Right to Deletion request and provide the consumer’s full name, address, telephone number, email address, account number, date of last service, cost of last service, service address, and IP address(es). We will use that information to attempt to verify the consumer’s identity by comparing the information provided to the information collected and/or maintained by us. Authorized agents may also request this information on a consumer’s behalf. If you are an authorized agent making a Right to Deletion request on behalf of a consumer, then please state so in your request and provide both the information listed above concerning the consumer and your full name, address, telephone number and email address.Within 10 days of our receipt of the request, we will provide a response that includes information about our process to verify the consumer’s identity and when the consumer or authorized agent should expect a further response, except in instances where we have already granted or denied a request.
- 12.7. Right to Not Be Discriminated Against
- 12.8. Authorizing an Agent to Exercise Your Rights
- 12.9. Exercising the Rights of a Minor
- 12.10. Individuals with Disabilities
Last Updated: August 14, 2020
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
You are what you breathe™
Winter Park, Florida
Florida, Georgia, California, Massachusetts, New York, Texas