6 Stages of Filtration
- Pre-Filter, effectively blocks large particles (e.g., hair, lint)
- HEPA, which filters 99.9% of PM10 (e.g., mold, dust mites, pollen, some large bacteria) and PM2.5 (e.g. small bacteria, viruses like Coronavirus)
- Activated Carbon Filter for absorption of volatile organic compounds
- Photocatalyst Filter that combines with UV Light, which degrades formaldehyde and other pollutants, gases, VOCs
- UVC Disinfection Light to effectively kill common bacteria and viruses that passed the HEPA Filter
- Anion Generator, removes harmful substances created by electromagnetic waves by neutralizing and removing positive ions – plus humidity control
Do you know your PM readings?
Our Indoor Air Quality Services include Air Disinfectors with a highly effective 6-Step air filtration process with UVC disinfection to remove dangerous air-borne pathogens.
Among other features, our Air Purifiers measure and remove fine particulate matter in the 2.5 PM range. Fine particles (2.5 PM) pose the greatest health risk (which is where the recent COVID-19 virus predominately measures). These fine particles can get deep into the lungs and sometimes the bloodstream and cause serious health problems.
But pandemic or no pandemic, improving the quality of the air we breathe and the cleanliness of the surfaces we touch have a profound effect on our health and wellbeing. Now as we continue to envision what the “new normal” is like, it is imperative to consider the impact that indoor air quality (IAQ) has on one’s health and productive environments.
Contact us for a FREE Indoor Air Quality reading to see what improvements can be made with Indoor Air Quality Services.
Viruses and bacteria (PM2.5)
Dust, pollen, smoke, mold, chemicals (PM10 & 2.5)
VOCs, Formaldehyde, Gases, etc.
Mold, Humidity, Poor Ventilation, Electronic pollution
BENEFITS OF WALL-MOUNTED PURIFIERS
We offer two types of air purifiers: Wall-mounted and Standalone.
Following are the benefits of wall-mounted air purifiers:
A wall mounted unit has a great benefit for children, the elderly and pets. It is off the floor and out of their reach. This eliminates the danger of it toppling or tripping over it and possibly causing injury. Additionally, the children will not be tempted to fiddle with the controls and impact the unit’s performance.
Wall-mounted air cleaners are ideal for smaller rooms and offices. Because it is mounted to the wall, it doesn’t take up precious floor space and overcrowd the room. This will help keep smaller workspaces organized and free of clutter while enjoying the benefits of cleaner air.
Navigating through this pandemic has taught us the critical need to place a higher priority on indoor air quality in our workplaces and in our schools. We have been reminded about the effects air quality has on our health and wellbeing.
Implementing indoor air quality services and solutions will help keep our employees, students and families safe from COVID-19, the flu, bacteria and other airborne pathogens.
Cleanest Air in US? Our goal is to get your IAQ readings as close as possible to the purest natural air.
Watch the video for recent readings in Molas Pass, Colorado – some of the cleanest air in the country – elevation 10,912 feet in the San Juan Mountains.
Clean air and indoor air quality are critical for your health and well being. White Coat Air Disinfectors remove dangerous pathogens from indoor air through 6 stages of air disinfecting because You Are What You Breathe™.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU BREATHE™
Air Disinfector Features
- Internal Air Meter constantly measuring and adjusting fan filtration as needed automatically.
- Digital reading cycles through current Temperature C°, PM2.5 and Humidity values.
- Broadcasts negative ions (Anion Generator) before the air gets filtered though the other 5 stages of disinfection: Pre-filter, HEPA, Activated Carbon, Photocatalyst, UV Light.
- Fan control, Timer settings, Auto mode, Silent mode, Reset for Dark mode.
MONTHLY Surface-to-Air Disinfection Service
Indoor Professional Surface to Air Disinfection
With White Coat’s Surface Fogging Disinfection Service to clean the slate of your environment PLUS with our Air Disinfection and Indoor Air Quality Services you can ensure the cleanest air for your employees and clients. Contact us today to for a complimentary Indoor Air Quality Test. You are what you breathe™.
Subscribe for News Updates